NES emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Reworked 6000h-7FFFh CPU handling.
- Reworked/increased sound caching and playback.
- Fixed system reset sequence.
- Fixed MMC3 IRQs, plus added WRAM control (mapper 4).
- Fixed load state error message in the GUI.
- Fixed a few typos in the GUI messages.
- Fixed internal iNES header/data patching by CRC32.
- Fixed three bugs in the savestate code, no more gray screens.
- Fixed APU reset timing.
- Mapper fix: 4, 33, 87.
- Mapper new: 5 (preliminary MMC5), 48.
- Changed a few mapper board names.
- Changed default value on NSF "invalid" reads (thanks jsr).
- Changed system RAM dump filename to gametitle.ram.
- Changed color RAM dump filename to gametitle.pal.
- Changed pattern table (CHR RAM) dump filename extension from .chr to .pat.
- WAV file record is now possible to schedule before the first game run.
- The mapper savestate block is no more saved with zero-length (unused).
- The song start number from NSF header is now used, instead of always 1.
- For safety reasons, the emulator quits on savestate loading error.
- Removed the CPU timeslice with Allegro's rest(1) to avoid deadlocks.
- Compiled with newer versions of GCC and Allegro, fixes a few things.
- Other important fixes there and there.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.