Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=13241&f=19
insanepotato proposed the 1.0 version of " Robot Unicorn Attack DS ", adaptation du jeu flash du même nom pour la Nintendo DS.
I remember seeing someone request this a while back. At first i thought it'd be pretty easy and simple to make. Oh i was so so wrong.
I had never used libnds before and knew nothing about ds hardware, except that it had 4mb of RAM.
Libnds documentation was a little anorexic for me, even with the examples, but luckily the gbatemp community was very responsive when i requested help. thanks guys =]
I ran into so many obstacles i considered rage quitting multiple times. Not sure how i even managed to get it to where it is atm.
Still feels incomplete, but the code feels so fragile, i don't really want to make anymore changes ;_;
I've learn a lot from this project; namely, don't waste system resources around or you'll be screwed.