RiceVideo Git (2014/10/03) is compiled. RiceVideo is an open source video graphic plugin for N64 emulators. All windows-based emulators with plugin support (1964, Project64, Mupen64plus).
RiceVideo Git Changelog:
* [~]For now remove WIP folder checking.. Dont worry Microdev I do plan on re-implementing this at some stage
* [~] Fix up some changes with texture enhancement, should now properly load and drop textures at a whim
* [~] More config cleaning, especially cleaning of the interface, trying to make it much easier to use, rather than being spread over several different pages
* [~] More cleanups to the config system.
Begin cleaning up the actual interface a bit XD, in the middle of reworking it so its a tad ugly at the moment.
DirectX code now no longer checks for max ansio and anti alias, we shall just assume all devices are capable of 16x ansio and 8x anti aliasing
* Ok something screwed up last commit, but thats what i get for trying to do a shit ton of things straight up....
Ok for now lets just cleanup the config
* [-]Remove the use of BOOL typedef, this is for when Rice Video was relying completely on C which has no support for boolean.
[~] Begin reworking the config... this could take alot of work
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.