SaltyNX plugin that replaces games checks if you are using docked or handheld mode. They are mostly used to determine graphics settings and unlocking some options that are available only in docked/handheld mode.
For now in experimental phase, because it looks like SaltyNX is not in good terms with some games (they will crash without any plugin) or maybe I screwed up.
Tests were done on FW 7.0.1-8.1.0, Atmosphere 0.9.1-0.9.2
It should work with ReinX too.
SX OS is not supported.
Plugin works always globally. For now flag per titleid is not supported (this would need modifications in SaltyNX).
Flags: create in folder saltysd/plugins/ReverseNX/
- docked.flag for docked mode
- handheld.flag for handheld mode
When both flags are there or none of them, plugin will ignore loading.
For docked flag is recommended to use OC settings exactly as used in docked mode:
Confirmed games working or not
- Instability with some homebrews
- SaltyNX is still under development, so it may cause issues on it's own. Different versions of game can behave diversely.
- Some games may need reinstalling for this to work.
- EmuMMC freezes.
Thanks to zakaria for testing.
github repo: https://github.com/masagrator/ReverseNX