Wiimpathy has updated his port on Wii, the interpreter ResidualVM dedicated to the implementation of LucasArts 3D games (Grim Fandango and Escape from Monkey Island) on PC.
New / Fixes:
- Updated with the latest sources (GitHub) of ResidualVM
- New code to the file system
- Compiled with another library SDL Wii (better sound, more crackling in cutscenes)
- Added flag "SDL_DOUBLEBUF "
- Added residualvm.ini default, with the speed set to 100 (= 100 engine_speed) file The author states that this new version, the framerate is improved (although still frames are lost), the cutscenes work quite well and it runs better in-game. Note that only Grim Fandango is playable on Wii. ResidualVM 0.2
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.