Posted By: wraggster
Updated release from Wplaat
A new version of SpaceBubble is released with the following changes:
05/02/2009 Version 0.60
- Added two, three and four multi player mode.
- Add level seven with more bonus points to earn.
- Improve score calculation on cleared level screen.
- If player is 10 seconds idle give a random bubble select hint.
- From level five “Super Shift Bubble Move” option is activated.
- Sound settings are stored in configuration file.
- Play random music track during game.
- Rename “General Setting” menu button to “User Initials”.
- Bugfix: Clock color is now showed always right.
- Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
2D bubble gameboard with special graphical effects.
Support one to four concurrent players
Seven game levels
Game player score is shared on internet.
Easy menu system.
WiiMote IR device support
16 background music tracks
Several sound effects
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments