RedSquare is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly!
11-02-2010 Version 0.95
- Added Wii DVD light effects to game.
- Improve game settings screen.
- Added donate screen.
- Added scrollbar to highscore and release notes screens.
- The 100ste highest local scores are showed.
- The 40ste highest today and global high scores are showed.
- Added to most screens network status information.
- Extend user name from 3 to 6 characters.
- Default user name is based on Wii nickname.
- Increase http buffer size from 8kb to 10kb.
- Bug fix: Http thread memory cleanup was not correctly executed.
- Added source code to Google Code repository.
- Added source code documentation (Javadoc style).
- With the doxygen tool the documentation can be generated.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.