RedSquare is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly! Created by wplaat (www.plaatsoft.nl).
- 2D gameboard with special graphical effects
- Game player score is shared on internet
- Easy menu system
- WiiMote IR device support
- 10 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
This evening RedSquare 0.93 is released by Plaatsoft.
19/11/2009 Version 0.93
- Added today top highscore screen.
- Improve local and global highscore screen.
- Sound volume settings are now saved!
- Added functionality to trace game events to trace file.
- High score is send to web service if score is better then 10 seconds.
- Improve network thread
- Use libfat 1.0.6 as disk access engine
- Use libmxml 2.6 library as xml engine
- Use libogc 1.8.0 library as Wii interface engine
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
If anybody has a good idea how to improve this game, please post a comment!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.