RaveWild is a shooter and strategy developed by ShinCrusader where you have to resist as long as possible to the enemy!
- Select and control units with the Wiimote.
- Observe the units controlled by the ORDI in combat.
- The level of units increases as the number of enemies defeated.
- Choose between three different units: Fighter, Sniper, and Turret.
- Move your character, order the selected units to follow you as their defense or order it to attack their targets!
- Discovered That your applications are added to the Homebrew Browser Without Warning. DevelopmentEffort + +
- Added Some 8-bit sound effects.
- Fixed some variables not reset Being When a game is Restarting.
- You can adjust the width and height gaps in the Options menu, to help with "any overscan.
- Added shield element: Either hold the Z or C on the Nunchuk and shake to generate a unit-healing, enemy-bullet-negating barrier.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.