Posted By: wraggster
Alex has updated his game PuzzleManiak which is now released with 2 games, heres the details:
First, I would like to thank all the translators (Linda, Alpha, Christian and Shaury), and also Paco 777 -author of Comic Book DS- for all his support.
Now, the notes concerning the -long awaited- version 2.0:
* DLDI patching is now mandatory.
* Some bugs in game saving have been fixed.
* Bridges bug has been fixed.
* Double buffering has been implemented in Untangle (thanks again to Mollusk for his great palib), so that gameplay is really better now.
* Dutch language has been integrated
* In Net game, it’s now possible to lock a tile when you think it’s in the right position (this is done in the ‘right click’ mode).
* Pressing “start” button while playing will exit any game in progress (useful in Untangle, as the menus are not available while playing, due to the double buffering implementation).
* Addition of new levels in Net game (with a Wall wrap around mode)
* 2 new games have been integrated: Mastermind and Blackbox
* Graphic themes are now available.
Switching from one theme to another is possible from the game, and this choice is saved locally.
4 themes are available in the release.
You can easily modify them (especially the background).
We’re looking forward to seeing your best creations.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments