July 30th, 2019, 21:31 Posted By: wraggster
puNES v0.105 is released. puNES is a NES emulator. Currently the program supports mappers 0, MMC1, UNROM, CNROM, and the sound is available. It uses the SDL libraries and it works on both Linux and Windows.
puNES v0.105 Changelog
- Added Spanish translation (thx to MS-PC on Crowdin).
- Added Hungarian translation (thx to tch_oscomp on Crowdin).
- Added Turkish translation (thx to Ömercan Kömür on Crowdin).
- Added "Toggle GUI" option to toggle on/off the Menu+Status bars (many thx Sembiance for the contribution).
- Added the option "Use integer scale in fullscreen" which toggle the vertical stretch in the fullscreen.
- Added in database "Airwolf" roms and 2 hacked roms of "Kid Dracula" (mlla1i.nes and ikt73k.nes).
- Added keyboard/controller shortcuts for the rewind functions :
I introduced the shortcut to activate and deactivate the "rewind mode" and the shortcuts for play,
pause, step backward, step forward, fast backward and fast forward, all programmable.
For the keyboard the defaults are :
CTRL+Left : Active/Deactive Rewind Mode
Left : Single step backward
Right : Single step forward
Down : Switch velocity for fast backward
Up : Switch velocity dor fast forward
Del : Play
Page Down : Pause
- Changed the management of the text on the screen which is now clearly legible at any resolution.
- Possible infringing on the patent, replaced controller image (thx RokkumanX).
- Fixed the freeze when start the emulator with fullscreen already enabled.
- Fixed some glitches with some compositors (Compton for examples).
- Fixed management of audio devices in alsa backend.
- Fixed segfault when load a savestates with rewind functions disabled.
- Fixed loading of the rom with header containing "DiskDude!".
- Fixed text surface cleaning.
- Fixed saving and loading of cheats.
- Fixed audio pops when NSF/NSFE song start and improved audio/video sync.
- Fixed possible crash in OpenBSD version.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts management.
- Fixed compilation with QT 5.13.
- Many others fixes.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here