NES emulator for Windows/Linux has been updated. Changes:
- Correct Scale2x with Interpolation active in the SDL version.
- Added options to disable text on screen.
- Added the ability to set the size of the borders of the overscan.
- With the overscan active not passed the correct size of the virtual screen to the shader and this involved distortions (see, for example, the filter "CRT" with overscan active in the old version). Fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the management of the IRQ of the FDS and now "Kaettekita Mario Bros. (1988) (Nintendo) (J). Fds" is fully playable.
- Fixed a serious bug that did not pass the correct size of the window of the emulator to the shader, producing undesirable results (such as, for example, with the scanlines filter).
News source: http://forums.nesdev.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.