PS2InfoGB is a port of the Game Boy emulators InfoGB for the Playstation 2 console and based on dlanor´s source of PS2InfoGB rev. 4.
- Fixed: No-sound issue with some ROMs
- Fixed: Sound buffer overloading issue
- Added: Ability to remember position on browser list, after back to menu
- Added: Possibility to run ROM with longer file name than 32 characters, if
save device is set to MASS
- Removed: Save and Load config option from ingame-menu (all configuration files
will be saved automatically)
- Changed: Turbo config on/off option. Now it will force setting
buttons configuration after switching to ON
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.