Project64 Git (2015/02/17) is compiled. Project 64 is a proprietary Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows. It employs a plug-in system that allows third-party software developers to create their own implementation of a specified component. Project64 allows the user to play Nintendo 64 games on a computer by reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew. Project64 started as an exercise by Jabo and zilmar in an attempt to see if they were capable of programming a Nintendo 64 emulator. It's open source now.
Project64 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #88 from death-droid/PathOSVersionCleanup
Path os version cleanup
* Remove the need for OSVersion code.
* Initial Cleanup of Path.cpp, remove no longer used functions
* Merge pull request #94 from dsx-/master
add missing rdb attributes for tony hawk pro skater v1.1
* add missing rdb attributes for tony hawk pro skater v1.1
* Merge pull request #93 from cxd4/so_i_herd_u_liek_TargetName_and_TargetPath
Fix linker warning MSB8012 in VS2013 for RSP module.
* matched VS2013 RSP rel to RSP dbg, glide rel and glide dbg
* Merge pull request #91 from dsx-/master
many many rdb changes
* many many rdb changes
updated rom browser compatibility info for many games as well as plenty
of rdb settings to improve compatibility
* Merge pull request #90 from death-droid/HandleDnD
Handle files that are dragged and dropped onto Projec64's window.
* Handle files that are dragged and dropped onto Projec64's window.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.