1) Get a title id of any game you have installed from http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Title_list/Games (this is your target titleid)
2) Create a directory on SD : sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*
3) use hactool to extract the romfs.bin and exefs files from your main nca from the game you want to run instead of your target (its in secure from XCI - the biggest one)
4) put romfs.bin in sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*/romfs.bin, exefs files into sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*/exefs/
5) Edit titleid in main.npdm (in exefs) to contain target title id (this might help http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=NPDM)
6) run a fs_mitm containing CFW release, run your target app (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-g...orking.507460/)
Note that saves don't work for me atm, you should wait for mememenu/similar.
Minecraft works, others not tested.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.