Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong. Pong2 has improved features over the original. The paddle can be moved horizontally and vertically. 10 tracks of background music are available during game play. The first player to score 10 points in each level is the winner. Created by wplaat (www.plaatsoft.nl).
- 2D pong gameboard with special graphical effects.
- Five game levels
- Multi player mode
- Game player score is shared on internet.
- WiiMote, Classic Controller device support
- 10 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
This evening Pong2 0.99 is released by Plaatsoft.
18/11/2009 Version 0.99
- Maintenance release
- Added functionality to trace game debug events to file.
- Use the asndlib (part of libogc) now as standard sound engine.
- Improve network thread
- Upgrade libmxml library to 2.6
- Upgrade libfat library to 1.0.6.
- Build game with libogc 1.8.0 and devkitPPC r19 compiler
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.