Posted By: wraggster
DWEdit has released a new WIP version of the Nes emulator for the GBA and DS, heres the info:
This version is very buggy, since many changes were made.
I think I already released this version, but now the Boot Glitches which made it almost unreleasable are now fixed!
(yep, I had already released this version 7 months ago... but now there are a couple new fixes)
* Palette updater fixed, no longer writes out of bounds
* Duck Tales Fix (supports changing 8x8 sprite origin between left and right pattern table per scanline)
* 'dirty tiles' system for CHR-RAM games
* Different code for updating the sprites
* These two together fix sprite glitches in Battletoads, Wizards and Warriors 3, and more.
* Also a buggy and broken dirty tile system for CHR-ROM games
* New per-scanline scrolling code fixes Slalom, horribly breaks Rad Racer
* sprite visibility per-scanline buffer updated in sync with rest of buffers
* Fixed a little bug which caused harmless extraneous memory writes
* Yes it's really buggy. Has a new 'new frame' system which fails in lots of games.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments