Pimp My Wii is a 1.41 homebrew developed by Attila, Administrator of the forum Wii-info.
This homebrew allows the installation of an automatic or manual hack, it detects if you have the latest available versions of IOS, BC, MIOS, System Menu 4.1, chains and Nintendo Official cIOS Waninkoko and Hermes.
Refer to readme.txt for usage.
- Fixed a message displayed upon detection of cIOS of Hermes.
- Added fix Wad Manager to install wad trucha signed with Hermes cIOS Waninkoko v5 and v19 (even if the IOS wad on your SD / USB should be original and therefore NOT trucha signed).
- Installs on the IOS 250 cIOS Waninkoko 57 rev 19 (revision 65535), for safety issues.
- Update cIOS Hermes 5.1.
- Now checks that the "real" version of cIOS Hermes is 5.1 and not just the revision of cIOS (65535).
- Fixed a problem where the cIOS Hermes could not be scanned.
- Miscellaneous Changes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.