Pimp My Wii is being developed by Attila and now in version 1.3. This is a homebrew that will install the securities that are missing or outdated on your console.
- Switch to version 18 of the Wii Shop.
- Try 10 times to load the IOS if IOS_Reload failed.
- Indicates whether now access the full NAND (NAND access) is possible in the IOS.
- Indicates when a test if HBC is upside down because of IOS used modified.
- Now for initializing network you must press A to B to do or go offline.
- Print more errors during the downgrade of IOS15. Even with error -1017 when ES_AddTitleFinish, the downgrade can
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.