June 3rd, 2011, 01:35 Posted By: wraggster
Newly released for Wii
Piirates is a game where you control a ship, in the arcade mode, you must navigate through the levels, the level ends when you reach the buoy, to achieve this you will have to find a path between the enemies and shoot on the switches to open the corresponding gates.
In versus mode, you battle your friends. The 2 game modes are playable up to 4 players.
The boats have 2 health's bars, the top bar represents the hull of the boat, if it reaches 0, you sink. The lower bar is the bar life of veiling of the boat, if it reaches 0 your boat will be greatly slowed.
- The nunchuk joystick to select menu
- A button to confirm
- Menu option : A or B button to return to the main screen
- The ship selection screen, players who want to play have to press the + button and if they desist, - button to remove them from the game.
- The Nunchuk's joystick to move the ship
- A button to pull ahead
- The B button to fire to starboard
- The Z button to pull to port side
- Pad of the Wiimote to select weapons
- Pressing + or - to put the game paused
- The home button to exit the game (only in pause)
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments ...
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here