Joshua Corvinus offers version 0.8 of " Pie Chart! "Wii clone of the famous arcade game Pacman .
Upgrades from previous version:
* 2 player mode! Now you can play with a friend to conquer the mazes!
* A full soundtrack supplied by the industral band DYM (http://www.enterdym.com).
* Fixed some ghosts not playing the death sound when they eat the player.
* Fixed infinite ghost points bug.
* The sound engine has been re-written to allow for co-existing SFX and music.
* There are now surprises in the mazes, including more powerful ghosts and level tweaks.
* A few new stages, 21 in total.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.