Crow offers us his version 0.2 rpg "Peculiar Journey: Escape From Cute" inspired by Rogue-like "Mystery Dungeon".
In this new version (0.2) I've added:
- a bonus dungeon, unlocked after clearing the main dungeon.
- monster item drops.
- new items and monsters (vials, and 3 new pouch types, a few new herbs, scrolls and
a new weapon, Bumble and Catapult monster families).
- working gamestate saves for NO$GBA (in the April 09 version saves only worked on DS hardware).
- a strategy dungeon (single floor mini-dungeons to teach various techniques)
- a warehouse to store your valuable items.
- a funky (and probably totally unbalanced) "VialTrial" dungeon where you'll find lots of
empty vials to use against monsters.
- setting the music volume in the Settings menu is messed up. It changes both the music AND the
sound fx volume, but should only adjust the music.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.