Kojote has posted news of the entries into his Retro systems coding competition:
The deadline for this PDRC v4.01 is over in all timezones and we have recieved eight entries!
- Droplets by Herman Samso (GBA)
- Clem the Retarded Elf 2 by Scott Lininger, Maxwell Saal (GBA
- Factory Bots by Nicholas Scheltema (GBA)
- GemVenture (Beta) by by Tom Livak (NES)
- Gears Of Fate by Thor (NGPC)
- Poomania by Metalvotze (GBA)
- Skipp and Friends: Unexpected Journy by Mukunda Johnson (SNES)
- Shunting Puzzle by Philipp Klau Krause (ColecoVision)
The entries will be published by time as we need to prepare screenshots and description text.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.