- Fixed the speed problem
- Fixed another problem in the sound init
- Adapted the makefile, now just put the mod in the data directory, and put #include modfile.h"
- Fixed upper/lower case problems for linux systems
The downloads have been totally migrated to sourceforge, in 3 packages :
- Examples... (zip)
- PAlib without the examples, a bit smaller (zip)
- Complete package (will include examples and the doc when I update it), in 7z format, though, to take up less space. I'll add a documentation package next time I update it
- Library (when compiled) and rom sizes reduced by 150kb
- Optimised the Astar memory usage, now has an init function...
- Added a function to load mod files from GBFS (too large files will kill your DS, though, as it copies them into RAM)
- Added a LargeMap Ex function, in which you chose the tileset size
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.