Rinnegatamante , very active on the 3DS scene, offers version 0.5 of " ORGANIZ3D "manager and multimedia file player for the Nintendo 3DS.
v0.5 now downloadable!
- Solved issues with huge BMPV files. Now every type of BMPV is currectly reproduced.
- Added extdata managing support (list,open with HEX Viewer, dump and restore extdata files)
- Added CIA build (Thanks to Technicmaster0 for basic workaround) with sound support
- Fixxed a bug with touchscreen. Now it fully works.
- Added possibility to extract icons from SMDH files (Left/Right digital pad when SMDH file is opened)
- Added possibility to show infos in SMDH files
- Added possibility to launch 3DSX homebrews (Only for ninjhax users)
- Solved crashes with big images, now they can be loaded and viewed entirely thanks to Circle Pad
- Made 3DS build more lookeable with proper banner and icon
- Solved a bug which obscurate first item of the listed directory in some cases
- Added Rename function for files and directories (B button)
- Now multimedia files can be stopped and resumed with left and right digital pads
- Added Theme system to filebrowser with two themes as samples.
- Solved alpha blending. Now is correctly calculated alpha channel for images.
I edited first post with all new functions/features and infos.
Please note that EXTDATA managing is still in a BETA phase so BACKUP YOUR Nintendo 3DS FOLDER BEFORE USING ORGANIZ3D RESTORE FEATURE.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.