May 12th, 2009, 20:57 Posted By: wraggster
Twain Harte, Calif - O-Games, a new publisher of interactive and social videogames and part of the worldwide Oxygen Interactive Software publishing group, announced today that it will release My Friends exclusively for Nintendo DS handheld device on July 28, 2009.
My Friends is a virtual world where you can create your own 3D character, explore new worlds, and play fun games with friends as well as design your wardrobe and character to fit your personality. It's simple and fun with endless possibilities as you explore the Friends World to unlock secrets, play mini-games, collect cool gifts, snacks and surprises, and meet new friends. Share everything in your Friends World and chat with your other friends over DS Wireless Communications.
My Friends Features:
* Show your style by designing outfits for yourself and your friends with hundreds of cool looks, clothing, shoes and accessories
* Customize your look and stylize your friends with hip hairstyles, flashy make-up, and the coolest jewelry
* Collect lots of cool stuff like amazing toys, food and yummy snacks, beautiful gifts and surprises that you can share as presents with all your friends!
* Make your friends happy by giving them a favorite game or dress they have wanted to borrow!
* Happy friends will share new games, show you new places, give you new hairstyles, clothes and looks!
* Looking for something to do? Explore the Friends World filled with playgrounds, forests, an ice-rink, a soccer field while finding special gifts and un-lockable items along the way!
* Play Treasure Hunt, Tag, Ball Rush, and other mini games with your friends! The more games you play with your friends the more cool stuff you can buy!
* Keep up with the gossip on all your friends, send text messages, swap friends, and exchange gifts with other Nintendo DS players using DS Wireless Communications
My Friends is rated "E" for Everyone by the ESRB.
For more information about O-Games and My Friends please visit Oxygen Games.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 4 comments - Join In and Discuss Here