May 5th, 2018, 10:54 Posted By: wraggster
If your interested in Switch releases, heres another one:
Scene developer @DavidBuchanan314 has put together a nice android app, that can help launch those frozen rocket payloads coming out for the TegraX1 (coldboot) Recovery Mode Exploit, so you can now be more portable if you have an compatible phone handy!
- Fix APK signatures for installation on pre-7.0 devices.
- Various code quality improvements (thanks @langerhans )
NXLoader (ALPHA - EXPERIMENTAL)
My first Android app: Launch Fusée Gelée payloads from stock Android
Heavily based on Fusée Gelée
is bundled as a default payload. This app is currently in "Alpha" state, it's my first Android app and there is some rather disgusting code (Potentially blocking tasks on the UI thread ). This will be improved soon™.
Note: The app does not need to be running in order to launch the payload. The phone can even be locked!
- Launch the app.
- (Optional) go to the Config tab, and select a custom payload file.
- Plug in your Switch. (On my Nexus 5, I use a micro USB OTG cable, and an A-to-C cable)
- Put it into RCM mode. (Note: your switch will power on by itself when plugged in, be sure to hold VOL+).
- Grant permission to the app to access the USB device.
- Why use this over a web-based launcher?: No internet required, and can auto-launch even if your phone is locked. Plug and play!
- Can it load Linux?: soon™
- Will it brick my phone/switch?: Hopefully not, but I an certainly not responsible if it does!
- Does it need root?: Nope!
For anyone who wants to look at the exploit source, the magic happens here.
- Refactor the code so it's less hacky
- Improve UI/UX
- Implement loader for fail0verflow's Linux
Does it work on your device? Report here
OFFICIAL SITE: --> https://github.com/DavidBuchanan314/NXLoader
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here