Posted By: wraggster
Heres a new release for the Nintendo Switch:
NX-Shell is a multipurpose open source file manager for Nintendo Switch by Joel.
* Added a menu bar – Use the Y button to access it. (Can only open settings for now, so the settings icon stays highlighted. The animation is something I tend to improve upon in later releases)Improvements and Fixes:
* Added dark theme mode. (Can be enabled/disabled in settings)
* Added .ZIP extraction. (Press A on a .zip file)
* Added Sorting options under settings. (Sort by alphabetical – ascending and descending order, by date (currently doesn’t work properly), by size – smallest and largest).
* Add support for GIF/BMP images in image viewer. (GIFs will be displayed as a static image)
* Progress bar is now properly displayed for copying/moving/extracting files.
* Improved many textures as well as some internal improvements in handling textures and some fixes with font alignment in certain areas.
* Fixed copy/move being enabled at the same time. If you press B in the options dialog it will cancel the item that is currently in the copy/move list. Instead, X should be used to open/close the file options dialog. The row/column will also reset when the B key is pressed.
* Freed some textures that weren’t previously freed, also free entries once we are done using them.