August 19th, 2012, 23:06 Posted By: wraggster
Nocash has released a new version of his SNES/SFC emulator/debugger for Windows.
no$sns v1.3 - 14 Aug 2012 - emulates nintendo super systems, pachinko, twin tap, barcode battler
14 Aug 2012 - no$sns v1.3
* controls: auto-disables any joypads that use same port as newly enabled one
* controls: emulates four twin taps (with multitap; keyboard keys 1..
* controls: emulates barcode battler (paste from clipboard, or manual key-in)
* controls: emulates miracle piano (keyb only, not the undumped synthesizer)
* video: added support for directdraw4 and directdraw7 structures
* emu: emulates NSS (z80, osd, rtc, prom, eeprom, inst-rom, controls, etc)
* emu: added pachinko controller (via analog joypad y-axis forward)
* a22i: added directives for generating NSS inst-roms (see magicflr.zip)
* help: added full nintendo super system (arcade cabinet) (NSS) specs
* help: added specs on sunsoft pachinko controller, fixed barcode battler specs
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here