News of a new release of the GBA and Nintendo DS emulator for Windows:
no$gba is a Gameboy Advance / NDS / DSi emulator & debugger for Windows.
The no$gba debugger is a powerful programming tool for professional developers. If you are a developer, please see no$gba homepage for more info: http://problemkaputt.de/gba.htm
23 Jul 2017 - version 2.8f • nds/3d/help: note on MTX_PUSH/POP/STORE/RESTORE in Mode1 (thanks staplebutter)
• nds/3d/emu: matrix stack in mode1 behaves like mode2 (fixes light directions)
• dsi/mmc: supports MMC commands CMD1 and CMD6 (somewhat needed for libnds)
• dsi/sd: added warning on trying to use SD card in 4bit mode with pull-up on
• dsi/i2c: support softreset via bptwl (keeping main ram and bptwl regs intact)
• dsi/help: added notes on warmboot info at 2003000h (for autostarting a title)
• dsi/help: more details on 2FFD7BCh (scr,type,hcd,csr,clk_ctl,card_opt,device)
• bios clone: reproduces div-zero, fixed crash on div-overflow (thanks endrift)
• gba/io: emulates some more unused bits as non-writeable (thanks endrift)
• gba/help: note on BLDALPHA being R/W (unlike official specs, thanks endrift)
• debug/help: note on nds9 debug message ports 4FFFAxxh working on gba/nds7 too
• setup: renamed "Emu Identification" to "Debug I/O" and enabled it by default
• gui: fixed window positions/fullscr when taskbar at upper/left (thanks joseph)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.