NO$GBA pronounced as No Cash GBA is a Nintendo DS / DS Lite and GameBoy Advance emulator for Windows XP, Vindows VISTA and MS-DOS. NO$GBA options include emulating all known save types as well as and multiple cartridges reading. NoGBA supports multiplayer and is able to load multiple NDS ROM files for linking games. Multiplayer for GBA Games is also supported.
No$gba v3.02 Changelog:
- 3ds/vfp/help: multiply note about FMUL X,X,X.. and FMAC Y,Y,Y.. (thanks kemal)
- 3ds/gpu/help: added triangle drawing examples (thanks to profi200 for help)
- 3ds/gpu/help: created I/O map chapters for gpu internal/external registers
- 3ds/gpu/help: renamed several registers, especially ATTR_BUF related ones
- 3ds/gpu/help: swapped/renamed width and height to match up with actual usage
- 3ds/gpu/help: important details/corrections for rendering pipeline registers
- 3ds/gpu/help: better GPUREG_IRQ_xxx and GPU_MEMCOPY descriptions
- 3ds/gpu/help: info on undocumented flat shading and striped/dotted modes
- 3ds/gpu/help: info on undocumented memory traffic and vertex/polygon counters
- 3ds/gpu/help: added undocumented gpu register stubs (inside of gpu chapters)
- 3ds/gpu/help: started to rewrite and rearrange unclear gpu descriptions
- 3ds/gpu/help: removed meaningless sentences alike this register is used to...
- 3ds/gpu/help: removed nonsense definitions alike unsigned 1bit enable flag
- 3ds/gpu/help: gpu external registers: added memory control/status registers
- a22i/float: .float16/24/32/64/80 supports multiple operands (using commas)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.