NO$GBA (pronounced "no cash GBA") is a freeware Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance emulator for Microsoft Windows & DOS. It is one of the first Nintendo DS emulators to successfully run commercially-released games, as well as being the only known DS emulator for DOS. NO$GBA was developed by Martin Korth.
08 Feb 2019 - version 2.9c
- wifiboot: now supports dsi-wifi-hardware with wpa/wpa2 encryption
- utility/upload: omits nocashio lpt-port-driver for wifi upload (thanx edo9300)
- dsi/wifi/hack: dsi browser patch for writing all sdio traffic to wifi-log.txt
- dsi/wifi/help: new chapter for DSi Atheros Wifi - MBOX Transfer Headers
- dsi/wifi/help: added notes on used WMI params (connect, cipher, pstream, etc)
- dsi/wifi/help: more details for access point 4/5/6 settings in wifi-flash
- nds/wifi/help: updated ds download play chapter (and separate beacon chapter)
- nds/wifi/help: new chapters for WPA/WPA2: handshake, keys/mics, encryption
- nds/help: added reverse-engineered dldi specs (flashcart driver for homebrew)
- dsi/help: added several notes on files found in firmware v1.0J (thanks AnKi)
- dsi/ndma: added support for SDIO startup mode (much alike as SDMMC startup)
- dsi/boot: init AES Key2.X (for Data Managment export to SD card, thanx zoogie)
- dsi/help: device list: details on naming for "public & private savedata"
- dsi/autoload/help: new chapter for auto-loading (formerly in i2c chapter)
- dsi/autoload/help: added skeleton/info on 2000000h (autoload parameters)
- dsi/autoload/help: added more details on 2000300h (autoload by title id)
- dsi/autoload/help: added specs for 2000800h (unlaunch autoload by pathname)
- dsi/autoload/help: added specs for 2FFD800h (nintendo's title list and flags)
- dma/gba/nds7: re-fixed dma0/1/2 len, don't crop 16bit to 8bit (thanx normmatt)
- dsi/bios: added warn if/when using missing RSA keys (missing bios dsi dump)
- aboutbox: added email/contact page (debug version only, not gaming version)
- xed editor: fixed scrolling upon backspace in first some lines (thanks yuki)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.