Fixed conflicts, merged work with master.
* Work on the movie module. Added basic support for automated tests by
storing the crc32 of the screen in the movie files.
* Added in-game only movie recording/playback. Updated input code. Small fixes to console module.
* CartDB now has basic ability to detect mappers used by reading the
chip/pin data stored in the XML file.
* Improved sprite0 code for speedup. Reworked the way pixels are rendered
to the screen for more accuracy and speedup.
* Removed seperate battery backed ram areas (sram/svram) and added reading
the database/using header flags for battery status.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.