New version of this excellent NES emulator for Nintendo DS. Among the few new features, support for zip emerged. Various bugs have been fixed.
* Code of .gz replaced with a new one, still works.
* .zip supported. NOTE: Only one file is allowed in the .zip archive.
* Code of ips been re-written.
* 'Double Screen Show' is supported to show all the pixels at the same time. Check 'About' for more info.
* Sprites with SP-perframe updated.
* Some bugs related to 'Scaling' are fixed.
* Some other changes.
* Thanks to avenir
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.