March 30th, 2006, 22:46 Posted By: wraggster
New and in stock at Mr Modchips (UK)
Heres the info:
The MagicKey 3 (MK3) by NeoFlash Team s a development tool for Nintendo DS (and GBA/SP). Instead of relying on cartridges like the Neo Flash 512, it uses the memory from an SD or MMC card that you plug in through the MK3 adapter. Because of the cheap price of SD and MMC memory, and the large capacity available (up 32GB!) the possibilities are endless!
The MK3 is like a passme device. It also has the sd/mmc slot on it. It also has an internal flash for running roms directly from the unit. It's also possible to run roms (homebrew and commercial) from from sd or mmc memory or from a separate flashcart.
With Mk3 2005 kit there's no more need of a additinal GBA flashcart to play games and run software (unlike the MK1/2/3 from 2005).
The NEO-KEY is not for storing roms, only for storing menu software. The menu software is for browsing and running roms from the sd,mmc,mk3,or flashcart. Using Neo-Key you don't have to use another flash cart as you had to do with older MK1/2/3 (2005).
Note: The Neo-Key can also be used with those older MK 1/2/3!
MK3 2006 has built-in 16M menu flash + 2M buffer (not for saves) and can upgrade the booting code through the MK2/3 menu software (On-The-Fly upgrade function avalible soon in menu software v0.7). The new USB Slim Loader IV suports updateing the Neo-Key menu.
* First built-in inner High-Speed 8K cache system
* First built-in changable battery system for NEO cart
* First built-in battery voltage indicate system
* First built-in SD/MMC A.I. power protection system
* Built-in mobile Li-Ion cell battery, no need to maintain, auto rechargable
* Built-in PDA style GBA/NDS menu, can use NDS touch screen for total control
* Built-in 2M REAL hardware save system, simulates 100% of the EEPROM/Flash chip
* Built-in SMS2 system, can edit and backup/restore the game save file to SD/MMC
* Built-in 16M Menu Flash, can use GBA cart or SD/MMC to upgrade the new MK core
* Built-in 64M super buffer area, can run very complex APP software
* Built-in NeoFAT system, support multi-files, can load file from SD/MMC directly
* Built-in power save function, the idle module will auto enter sleep mode
Whats In The Box
MK3 2006 Kit (512M) x 1
NEO-KEY Booting Cart x 1
SD Card 1Gb (128mb) x 1
SD/MMC USB 2.0 Pen x 1
Driver CD x 1
All that for 65 Pounds from Mr Modchips
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here