An update of the NES emulator nemulator has been released.
* Four-screen mirroring fixes. Rad Racer 2 works correctly now (if it doesn´t, your ROM most likely has the wrong mirroring info in its header; try another copy).
* Support for SUROM boards (Dragon Warrior III and IV). Since the iNES format doesn´t provide enough info to identify these boards, the mapper_variant option needs to be set to 1 for them in nemulator.ini (GoodNES ROMs are already configured).
* SRAM wasn´t being saved on reset; fixed.
* Compiled using profile-guided optimization (PGO), resulting in 25% lower CPU utilization (if accurate mode was too slow before, try it now).
* Support for monitor refresh rates other than 60Hz (see timer_sync option in nemulator.ini).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.