nds4droid v8 is released. nds4droid is a free, open source Nintendo DS emulator for Android based on DeSmuME. It is currently in it's infancy but does support most of the features one would expect in an emulator.
nds4droid v8 Changelog:
- Completely customizable controls! You can adjust the size and location of the on screen touch buttons, or disable them entirely and map them to hardware keys
- Support for all orientations (no longer locked to portrait mode)
- Minor speed improvements
- Updates the Korean translation
- Adds a partial Portuguese (Brazil) translation
- Adds a partial Chinese (Simplified) translation
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.