Posted By: DanTheManMS
New Release from Dragonminded
Well, I've put out another maintenence release, fixing a few crash bugs and one playback bug, as well as adding a DSO executable format! It is very similar to a plugin but runs standalone instead of attached to a specific set of extensions. Check it out here
and download the newest beta! Don't forget to grab the newest wonderswan plugin as the update has added new features to the plugin framework and thus will not work with older plugins!
Head to the newly opened Addons Page
to grab stuff designed for DSOrganize. If you want to see your creation on this page and I haven't found it while trolling the forums yet, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll slap it up there for you.
Also, please read my post on the GBADev forums
about DSOrganize file formats.
PS. There is a new libFB out as well, with some bugfixes, optimizations to the text rendering engine, and and overall code cleanup. BONUS: Documentation!
Fixes found in 2.45
* Increased state field on address displays to be 3 long instead of 2.
* Changed boot function code, hopefully making the arm7 a bit more stable.
* Updaded dldi driver to newest version, should fix problems with some .ds.gba and .sc.nds files.
* Fixed work address display issue with vCards.
* Fixed address crash/corruption on second entry to address screen.
* Fixed crash on sample language bug.
* Fixed sqrt button not working in calculator.
* Fixed scrollbar in text reader not showing highlighted status.
* Fixed massive slowdown with some text files in browser.
* Fixed bug with mono mp3s and skipping.
* Added icon and description to plugin files in the browser.
* Added DSO executable type for standalone apps.
* Added raw stream API to plugins and executables.*
* Added more commands to help text in IRC.
*NOTE: Since the plugin architecture has been updated, please download the latest version of your favorite plugins to continue using them.
Heres a description for those who dont know what this app is:
DSOrganize is meant as a homebrew organizer application for the Nintendo DS that should have come built in in the first place. It is by no means comparible to a full-fledged organizer such as a palm, and it is not planned to become an operating system, video player, or anything similar.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments