July 19th, 2019, 16:17 Posted By: wraggster
From the first Double Z Mod to 2K17 – Overtime Edition, development two years in the making has brought eskayelle to this… The Endgame.
WELCOME TO NBA JAM 2K20!
Improving upon the Double Z mods before it, NBA Jam 2K20 – Tournament Edition brings home the following features:
Please feel free to browse the readme for more info, including secret player initials/button combinations and cheat codes.
- Updated rosters! Starters and bench strength from the end of the 2018-19 season are here!
- New players! Luka Doncic, Evan Fornier, Clint Capela, Moe Harkless, Myles Turner, Seth Curry, Zion Williamson… are all in the game.
- All 30 teams are playable, the Grizzlies, World Champion Raptors and Pelicans prominently displayed on an Others team.
- Beat the game to access the 2019 All-Stars, expanded rosters, and legacy players!
- New and old secret players are obtainable via initials and button combinations.
- Bad boys Barkley, Laimbeer, and Rodman are all at your fingertips!
- More sound clips! Wizards! Thunder! Plus a couple surprises!
- Contemporary logos are combined with some old favorites.
- “Greyscaled” uniform portraits for more seamless future roster swaps.
- Battle from worst to first based on the 2018-19 season standings and playoffs.
- Bug fixes from past hacks remain in the game!
- Got a hankerin’ to put on a hurtin’? Injury stats max out at a whopping 50! No shove, no love!
- Konami codes from the previous hacks get you expanded rosters, plus either the 2019 All-Stars or the Grizzlies/Raptors/Pelicans.
- Plus a few new court colors sprinkled in for fun…
Another huge thanks to phonymike for his guidance and ASM assistance on all the Double Z mods, including the swanky title screen updates! Thanks as well to Wake for prepping some of the additional sound clips via Soundforge and Audacity, plus DarkSamus993 and gauveldt for sound guidance during the 2K17 OT run that helped “break the sound barrier”.
Now get out there and JAM!
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here