January 7th, 2019, 22:06 Posted By: wraggster
My Nes v7.5.6945 is released. My Nes is a portable open source NES/FAMICOM emulator written in C#. It's EXACT nes cycle emulator, very accurate and uses exact ppu scanline timing. My Nes compatibility is very high, and most of the games that supported run perfectly.
My Nes Features:
- Roms browser with bility to disblay additional information of each rom like snapshot and info.
- Save/Load state in defferent 9 slots or in file using save/load state as feature.
- Sound recorder which record sound of current playing rom in wav format (Mono, 44100 Hz, pcm 16-bit).
- Developer console with full access emulation commands.
- Support INES (*.nes) file format.
- Can read from archive (*.zip, *.7z and *.rar)
- Profiles for control mapping.
- CPU :All 6502 opcodes (with the undocumented opcodes), IRQ and NMI.
- PPU :8x8 and 8x16 sprites with transparency and priority, background tiles and sprites evulation, internal ntsc palette generator, default PAL palette, Cycle based ppu, real scanline and scancycle timing, Emphasis and monochrome effects.
- Sound : all the 5 channels, MMC5, SS5B and VRC6 external sound channels. Format: MONO PCM 16 BIT 44100 Hz.
- Systems : PAL , NTSC
- Mappers : # 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 32, 33, 34, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47,48, 49, 50, 51, 57, 58, 60, 61, 62, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 82, 83, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 105, 112, 113, 114, 115, 117, 118, 119, 133, 140, 142,159, 180, 182, 184, 185, 187, 188, 189, 193, 200, 201, 202,203,204,205, 212,213, 225, 226, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 248, 249, 251 and 255. Almost full set !!
My Nes v7.5.6945 Changelog:
* It is recommended to delete the setting files in My Nes folder in the user Documents folder for better experince.
To do so, please go to 'C:\Users\\Documents\MyNes' then delete: 'controls.mnc', 'emusettings.ini', 'renderersettings.ini' and 'winsettings.ini'.
* This version is compatible with game states that made on the previous version.
* Sorry for the latest versions of My Nes, it was quit a mess, i was focusing on the core and totaly forgot about experience.
Consider this version as my apology, I tried my best to fix all the issues related to user interface and game play experience.
I tested this version on both my Computer (mid range pc) and on my potato laptop (some laptop from 2009 lol), i ran My Nes for hours, carefully configured palette, sound, video, menus and even emulation speed to bring the best experience and quality possible.
I know My Nes is the not the best Emu out there, but the way i see it after this version, it is really cool to play retro with My Nes now !! just relax, plug xbox 360 controller if you have one, run My Nes and Enjoy !!
- Added: load state open menu item, allows to quickly load a rom then load a state from selected state slot directly.
- Added: load state on recent open menu item, same as above, but this work on games open from recent menu.
- Added: Start game in fullscreen menu option, allows My Nes to switch My Nes into fullscreen mode each time a game is loaded.
- Added: SDL2 settings in video menu, allows to configure further options of SDL2 Video Renderer.
- Added: Shutdown emu/exit My Nes on Escape press menu option on preferences, this options allow My Nes to exit fullscreen, shutdown emu or exit My Nes with Escape press.
- Added: Interface languages switch in Preferences, currently only English and Arabic languages is supported. Sorry i cannot add more languages, i don't want to use translater services to add more languages ... i need help in this end
- Added: Ability to show supported boards list from Help menu.
- Added: Context menu that appears when right-mouse click anywhere in My Nes window (work on fullscreen too). This allow to access usefull menu items quickly during game play.
- Added: Auto mouse cursor hide.
- Improved: the default palette settings, carefully configured to produce a very good image quality.
- Improved: Sound is carefully configured to produce the highest sound quality possible with My Nes.
- Improved: if a x controller is connected, and start My Nes for the first time, My Nes will configure and switches automatically to that controller. (In other words, plug in your x controller and start playing !!)
- Improved: Getting started dialog, now it support more options and more detailed.
- Improved: Speed control in emulation, now My Nes run smoothly.
- Fixed: bug in SlimDX video renderer, keep aspect ratio was not working.
- Fixed: bug in SlimDX audio renderer, sound became corrupted most of the time.
- Fixed: fullscreen was not working probably (My Nes used to go Maximized window instead of normall fullscreen).
- Fixed: issues with notifications positions on the screen.
- Fixed: when to many notifications came at once, the video renderer was displaying the latest one only. Now it display them all one by one.
- Removed: The GameDB related features.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here