* Added: Net play ability. (prototype)
* Added: ability to show FPS and notification texts on render screen at play time.
* Added: new video options: Keep aspect ratio, Show fps and Show notifications.
* Improved: SlimDX renderer; now it can render video stretched in fullscreen mode.
* Improved: the target .net framework version changed to 4.0 for compatibility with windows xp.
* Improved: the speed limiter for more performance.
* Improved: reduced the size of state files by using zlip compressing.
* Fixed: SDL .NET renderer; crashes when attempting to switch to fullscreen.
* Fixed: INES header fixer get wrong chr count number from database.
* Fixed: when taking a snapshot, the older snap file get replaced instead of creating new one.
* Fixed: when pressing a shortcut button (like take snapshot shortcut), the input keep executing without break.
* Fixed: issue when loading state using the welcome window with fullscreen mode.
* Fixed: issue when pause/resume emulation the sound muted sometimes.
* Fixed: issue in emulation shutdown.
* Fixed: issue when toggling the speed limiter, the sound delays.
* Fixed: issue when attempting to load state that not exist, the emulation engine crashes.
* Fixed: issue when attempting to load state using the Welcome Window, sometimes the emulation engine crashes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.