Version 126.96.36.199 :
* New optimized code that isolate the nes engine from the windows interface, now it´s
more flexable and easy to be ported into another platform.
* Included SlimDX library with the binary.
* Added DirectX video mode
* Added DirectX sound mode
* DirectX input instead of SlimDX, so you can use My Nes without SlimDX !!
* Added sound changable modes (SlimDX and DirectX)
* Easy to switch video modes, sound modes and control profiles using the new menu items.
* Added x4, x5, x6 window sizes
* My Nes runs faster with new optimized code, using buffers for video rendering instead
the call of RenderPixel method.
* Fixed sound timing which caused garbages in the sound playback.
* Fixed save state feature which caused My Nes to hang.
* Fixed ppu x scroll and nametable reload bits update times.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.