NES emulator has been updated. Changes:
- Added: TheGamesDB.net integration, ability to search and download images and info from TGDB for each info tab and/or using "Detect TGB" new feature.
- Added: support for X Controllers (XInput, XBOX360 controllers)
- Added: Band-Limited Sound Buffer "Blip_Buffer" for sound playback downsampling.
- Added: auto synchronization method for sound playback, fixed the sound synchronization lose issue.
- Fixed: bug when attempting to show the boards list.
- Improved: sound playback, now it's more accurate and the emulation goes faster.
- Improved: image viewer (snapshots and covers) in the Launcher with nearest-neighbor interpolation.
- Improved: assigning and adding files for database entries optimized in the Launcher, now it's faster with compressed files.
News source: http://sourceforge.net
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.