NES emulator has been updated. Changes:
- Added: Support for these mappers: # 41 and 42;
- Added: High quality downsampler for audio output. Now My Nes sounds better;
- Added: Options in Audio options allow to change sound channels playback enable;
- Added: Ability to show boards/mappers status with My Nes via the new Boards List dialog;
- Added: New option in input settings, allows to switch back to keyboard mapping for a device when mapped device disconnected;
- Fixed: mappers # 23, 24, 26 and 90;
- Fixed: MMC 5 (mapper 5) external sound channels;
- Fixed: Interrupts issue, branches was delaying nmi and irq instead of irq alone. some games are now playable (Dragon Quest III is one of them);
- Fixed: Bug in Inputs settings, never save device selection for joypad1;
- Fixed: Bug with inputs when trying to play in fullscreen sometimes inputs disconnected;
- Fixed: Soft reset for internal sound channels;
- Fixed: Bugs in few mappers;
- Improved: external sound channels of mapper 19 (Namco 163), still choppy but works;
- Improved: Few things in the video renderer such as 'cursor now it hides when entering fullscreen mode';
- Improved: Input settings when trying to set mapping for all buttons sometimes the same mapping assigned to more than one button.
News source: http://sourceforge.net
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.