NES emulator has been updated. Changes:
- Rewriten the emulator code and the old code replaced with optimized one.
- Cpu improved to work on instruction-clock based mode (each operation in instruction will clock components instead of waiting the instruction to complete before clock the instruction cycles).
- Added interrupt vector interrupting behavior in cpu.
- Added interrupt check before the last cycle behavior in cpu.
- Improved ppu to do exact pixel timing.
- Fixed DMC sound channel.
- Added undocumented dma unit emulation.
- Added Dendy system.
- Added Turbo buttons support.
- Changed user interface to make the main window as browser.
- Added abiblity to change renderer.
- Added emulation shortcuts so that user can change shortcut keys like Save State button.
News source: http://sourceforge.net
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.