We've been really busy the past few months on Mupen64 development - I've put many hours into a fully-native 64-bit dynamic recompiler, NMN has written a new ROM browser, and DarkJezter added LIRC support for the NOGUI build. There are also a bunch of bug fixes from DarkJezter, Ebenblues, Günther, and myself. Thanks to the whole team for your effort!
As usual, there are links for both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries and individual source packages for RiceVideoLinux and Mupen64-amd64.
The major changes are:
- New feature: Dynamic Recompiler for 64-bit
- New feature: New ROM Browser for Mupen64 GUI build
- New feature: LIRC remote control integration for NOGUI build
- Added R4300 profiling features
- TLB Optimization / bugfix
- Bugfix: memory leaks in mupenIniApi.c
- Bugfix: corrupted filenames being saved to disk for mupen64.ini
- Bugfix: crash in jttl_audio
- Bugfix: crash when running game from gui after first time
- Bugfix: spurious noise blip when running game from gui after first time
- Bugfix: Texture dumping now works
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.