Mupen64-360 v0.992 beta is released. Mupen64-360 is a Nintendo64 emulator for the Xbox 360, it's powered by libxenon and it's a port of Wii64 (which itself was a port of Mupen64).
Mupen64-360 v0.992 beta Changelog:
- Moved to Mupen64 Plus core.
- Moved to Rice video plugin.
- Dynarec overhaul.
- Faster and way more compatible.
- More control over the speed/compatibility ratio (see 'CPU core' option)
- More texture enhancement filters.
- Basic controls remapping.
- GUI improvements.
- Built with recent libxenon/ZLX (more supported filesystems, less bugs, ...)
- /!\ Use the Guide button to quit a game, Back toggles framerate limiting now.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.