MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes:
- Fixed a stack overflow that made the emulator unstable.
- Fixed a state save bug with megarom mapped in 16 KB.
- Supports up to 1024 files (ROM, DSK and CAS) in each folder.
- Compiled with devkitARM r41, libFAT 1.0.11 and libnds 1.5.6+.
- The folder image is no longer displayed if it's already displayed.
- The /Pics folder and file names beginning with a dot are no longer displayed in files list.
News source: http://www.alternate-fmsxds.webs.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.