MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes:
- Added many crc32 of megarom from Korea.
- Fixed 32KB ROM mirrors.
- Rewrote sprites routines. (full emulation)
- Super Pierrot mapper support.
- Some small fix in the megaroms mappers routines.
- Fixed status register 0 of VDP in MSX1 mode. (Zaxxon published by Electric Software works.)
- Added Kanji BASIC support. (The a1wxkdr.rom file is now required.)
- MSX2+ logo is displayed.
- Use of TCM memory for several graphics routines. (msxDS is a bit faster!)
- Double-tap on a file name to select it (and close the window).
- Use of L and R triggers for 'Fire Ball' and 'Roller Ball' pinballs. (ROM versions only).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.