First version available for the GameCube's multimedia player " MPlayer EC ", a combination of MPlayer Team of Twiizers and Geexbox .
r648 - January 30, 2011
* Upstream sync. [FFmpeg d33ed7b]
* Enabled several Broadway-specific L2 cache features.
* Added paired single optimized H.264 plane prediction.
* Various minor optimizations.
* Initial GameCube port.
* Upstream sync. [MPlayer r32724 / FFmpeg r26068]
* Improved performance and quality.
* Added support for mono audio output.
* Added Dolby Surround mixing on any 4/5.1 channels sources.
* Added disc light VU meter.
* Any synchronized Wiimote or connected GameCube controller can now be used.
* Added support for USB keyboards.
* Added hardware analog volume control.
* Added blip.tv playlists.
* Added support for IOS58's USB 2.0 interface.
* Added direct DVD drive access with HW_AHBPROT.
* Extracted DVD encryption keys are now cached on the local storage device.
* Wiimote timeout now depends on the battery level.
* Improved resume accuracy.
* Improved video scaling.
* New VI initialization.
* Added support for the title element of some playlist formats.
* Added support for international text encodings on file systems.
* Cache and memory information have been moved to a new OSD level.
* MPlayer's messages are now available over USB Gecko.
* Removed Nintendo Channel content.
* Deprecated gx_zoom, hor_pos, vert_pos and horizontal_stretch.
* Fixed crash when stopping while using libdvdnav.
* Fixed crash when stopping while a scaled DVD subtitle is displayed.
* Fixed crash related to text subtitles.
* Fixed VP6 decoding.
* Many more bugs fixed.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.